There are several factors you should take into consideration for you to locate the best women’s plus size swimwear. Different body types can fit well in different swimsuits. Here we have carried out research to present to you the best swimsuits which you can have depending on your body type. Some of the swimsuits available in the market include the following:
Different Types of Plus Size Swimwear
If you have a small bust, there are several options available for you. But, you should stick to suits which have some form of padding or boning to as contour your chest. Busy patterns with some enhancements can make you feel more endowed and confident.
- Flattering suit: If you want more than a flattering suit you can opt for removable cups. The bikini adds shape which can visually enhance your cup. It also adds a feminine shape for you to feel comfortable when swimming. For added comfort, the suit comes with removable straps.
The women’s plus size swimwear comes with a vintage look. Added padding can be removed for you to achieve the right feel when wearing it. Cute ruffle on top adds a cleavage for you to always feel proud when wearing the suit. Striped print with a patch detail completes the retro look.
- Deep V necklines look better on smaller busts: It enhances the look of your cleavage. Women who are trying to enhance their looks find the swimsuit very attractive.
- Pushup Bikini: It is a push-up bra of any swimsuit. The padding and structure add curves where you need them. It is a swimsuit which enhances your shape and balance.
- Striped Tankini: It adds enhancement to your bust. The cups have more freedom to make your stay playful in your swimsuit. You can enjoy wearing the swimsuit without any fear of lack of support.
If you have a narrow figure, you don’t have to worry when it comes to balancing proportions. You can wear nearly anything you prefer. If you will like to add more curves appeal, you can choose a one-piece with cutouts.
- Stripe Bikini: If you have a boyish look, then opting for triangle bikini tops will be a great idea. Adjustable ties at the back allow you to customize the bikini. It is alluring but not overly revealing. Smartly placed lines of the cutout and printed swimsuit create the impression of curves without any padding. It is easy to create a customization look with the swimsuit.
- Strapless Bikini: It is not a must for bikinis to be itsy-bitsy. You can have two pieces with a bit of support for you to enjoy a curvy look. The high waist buttons help in making hips appear shapelier.
- Bright and Light Hues: You can use color theory to your advantage. The bright and light hues ensure the color effect makes you look unique.
- Halter Bikini: It is a suit made to hit all the key points. The contoured cut helps to add volume on top. Textured stripes and horizontal pattern are highly emphasized.
The swimwear is made to ensure it does not expose your midsection. It helps you feel confident irrespective of your figure.
- High Waist Bikini: A high waist bikini covers your stomach an emphasizes your waist for a more “hourglass” shape.
- Underwire Tankini: It has patterns on the top to attract the attention of people while the mid-section is colored in such a way it distracts attention from you.
- Colorblock Swimsuit: If you are looking for a swimsuit to assure you optical illusion, then this swimsuit plays a great role. It was made with lap swimmers in mind.
- High Neck Tank Suit: The horizontal prints make your shape appear wider. The perfect option if you will like to enhance your shape.
Full Hips & Thighs
The bottom heavy and bold patterns help to draw the attention upwards.
- Monochrome Swimsuit: The piped neckline and the bold bands help to highlight the waist, shoulders and the bust. Keyhole back adds appeal to your shape.
These are only a few styles and silhouettes to help you get started on your search for the best women’s plus size swimwear this summer. Hopefully, these tips will help you avoid the frustration of trying on suits that aren’t right for you, so you can skip to the part where you’re having a hard time finding a suit because there are so many options to choose from! Now you can freshen Up Your Summer Wardrobe this fashionable wear.